This blog is no longer in use

Followers


Blog Archive

26/03/2009

Fendi Spring-Summer Collection 2009





My collection takes a traditional idea and reworks it to be modern and relevant to current trends. The palette I have used demonstrates a combination of monochrome and a hint of metallic, which Fendi channelled as part of their S/S ’09 collection. Looking at the Fendi collection I can see that many of the outfits are all fitted at the waist with a big waist belt. This femininity contrasts the baggy and sometimes hard cuts to the dresses.





Because my shirts were men's shirts to start off with and could still look rather masculine when finished, I think putting a belt around the middle is a good idea and adds a feminine touch to my collection. I will experiment with belts and jewellery and see what happens...






1 comment: